Bucs rule out Cameron Brate (illness) for Week 13
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers have ruled out tight end Cameron Brate (illness) for Monday's game against the New Orleans Saints.
Brate was dealing with a tough non-COVID illness all week, and will take the night off as he recovers. The last time Brate missed games, we saw rookie Cade Otton take over the starting tight end job for the Bucs.
Otton has a $4,700 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 4.4 fantasy points, with 2.4 catches for 23.3 yards and 0.2 scores.
- Justin Watson (illness) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 27th, 2023
- Kansas City's Mecole Hardman (pelvis) questionable for Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Travis Kelce (back) questionable for Kansas City's AFC Championship matchup January 27th, 2023
- San Francisco's Elijah Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Sunday's NFC Championship contest January 27th, 2023
- Reid: Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes (ankle) will start in Sunday's Conference Championship January 27th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (abdominal) 'in good place' after week off January 26th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Mike Evans (illness) logs full practice on Thursday January 12th, 2023
- Bucs pull Tom Brady in Week 18; Blaine Gabbert in at quarterback January 8th, 2023
- Buccaneers' Julio Jones (knee, illness) DNP on Wednesday January 4th, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) active for Bucs in Week 17 January 1st, 2023
- Julio Jones (knee) questionable for Tampa Bay's Week 17 matchup December 30th, 2022
- Julio Jones (knee) cleared for Cardinals in Week 16 December 25th, 2022