Jarrett Stidham starting for Raiders in Week 17
Las Vegas Raiders quarterback Jarrett Stidham will start Week 17's game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Stidham will make the first start of his career in Week 17, with the Raiders opting to bench Derek Carr. Stidham was traded to Las Vegas from New England in May of 2022, in a deal that included the Patriots sending a 2023 7th-round pick for the Raiders' 2023 6th-round pick. Stidham was drafted by New England in the 4th round of the 2019 draft. In limited action this year, he completed 8 of 13 attempts for 72 yards against New Orleans in Week 8.
Stidham's Week 17 projection includes 220.7 passing yards, 0.99 touchdowns, 0.98 interceptions, and 12.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,100.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Broncos sign running back Samaje Perine to 2-year contract on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Broncos to ink quarterback Jarrett Stidham to two-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (knee) "on track" for start of Broncos season February 28th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (ankle) active in Week 17 for Broncos January 1st, 2023
- Denver's Greg Dulcich (hamstring) placed on injured reserve, out for remainder of 2022 season December 30th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy (ankle) questionable for Week 17 December 30th, 2022