Jalen Hurts (shoulder) returns to Eagles practice Thursday
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (shoulder) is practicing on Thursday.
Hurts took part in warmups ahead of Thursday's practice for the first time since spraining his shoulder on December 18. He reportedly took reps ahead of Gardner Minshew, suggesting that Hurts is on track to play Week 17 against the New Orleans Saints on Sunday. Minshew will make another start if Hurts is unavailable again.
The Saints are No. 13 in FanDuel points allowed per game to quarterbacks this season and they have the No. 11 pass defense, according to numberFire's adjusted season-long rankings. Hurts has a $9,000 salary and Minshew has a $6,100 salary on FanDuel in Week 17.
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Colts reportedly sign wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie on Tuesday March 21st, 2023
- Bills ink running back Damien Harris to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Dalton Schultz to sign one-year deal with Houston March 20th, 2023
- Texans sign Devin Singletary to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Eagles reportedly sign running back Rashaad Penny on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) not listed on Eagles' Tuesday injury report January 17th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) will start for Eagles in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Garafolo: Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) expected to play in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) questionable for Week 18's game versus Giants January 6th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) logs another limited session for Eagles January 5th, 2023