Treylon Burks (groin) questionable Week 18 for Titans
Tennessee Titans wide receiver Treylon Burks (groin) is questionable for Week 18 against the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Treylon didn't practice on Thursday after being added to the injury report on Wednesday, but Titans head coach Mike Vrabel indicated that he expects the rookie receiver to play. Chigozeim Okonkwo and Robert Woods will be the primary beneficiaries if Burks is unavailable. Burks caught 4 passes on 8 targets for a team-high 66 yards last Thursday in Josh Dobbs' first start for the Titans.
numberFire's models project Burks for 6.2 targets, 3.8 receptions, and 40.3 yards on Saturday. He has a $6,400 salary on FanDuel and is the WR44 in our Week 18 rankings. Per our adjusted season-long team rankings, the Jaguars have the No. 27 pass defense and No. 10 run defense in the league, providing a pass funnel for the Titans.
- Jets trading Elijah Moore to Cleveland Browns March 22nd, 2023
- Jets hire Mecole Hardman for 2023 March 22nd, 2023
- Colts reportedly sign wide receiver Isaiah McKenzie on Tuesday March 21st, 2023
- Bills ink running back Damien Harris to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Dalton Schultz to sign one-year deal with Houston March 20th, 2023
- Texans sign Devin Singletary to one-year deal March 20th, 2023
- Robert Woods released by Titans February 22nd, 2023
- Derek Carr officially released by Raiders February 15th, 2023
- Tennessee's Treylon Burks (groin) active for Week 18's game versus Jaguars January 7th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (hip) cleared from Titans injury report January 5th, 2023
- Treylon Burks (groin) questionable Week 18 for Titans January 5th, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (hip) logs full practice on Wednesday, expected to play in Week 18 January 4th, 2023