Juwan Johnson (quad) questionable for Saints in Week 18
New Orleans Saints tight end Juwan Johnson (quad) is questionable to play in Week 18's game against the Carolina Panthers.
Johnson's status is currently in the air after the Saints' tight end followed a missed practice on Wednesday with two limited sessions. In a matchup against a Panthers' unit ranked ninth (8.3) in FanDuel points allowed per game to his position, our models project Johnson to score 7.6 FanDuel points.
Johnson's current projection includes 3.9 receptions for 41.2 yards on 5.9 targets.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Rashid Shaheed (quad) unlikely to play in Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Update: Rashid Shaheed (thigh) now doubtful to return in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Saints' Chris Olave (concussion) will not return to Week 12 game November 26th, 2023
- Saints' Rashid Shaheed (thigh) questionable to return in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Saints remove Derek Carr (concussion) from Week 12 injury report November 23rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (concussion) logs full practice on Wednesday November 22nd, 2023