Robbie Anderson (back) ruled out for Cardinals' finale
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Robbie Anderson (back) is out for Week 18 against the San Francisco 49ers.
Anderson will be absent for the final game of the season after he injured his back in last week's game against the Atlanta Falcons. DeAndre Hopkins (knee) has also been ruled out, so Marquise Brown, Greg Dortch, and Trey McBride will be the Cardinals' top pass-catchers on Sunday. However, they will be trying to catch passes from David Blough.
Anderson caught 7 passes on 17 targets for 76 scoreless yards in 10 games for the Cardinals this season after being acquired from the Carolina Panthers. He's expected to be a free agent this offseason and turns 30 in May.
- Payton: Broncos "have a vision" for Greg Dulcich's role June 5th, 2023
- Laquon Treadwell signs 1-year deal with Ravens June 5th, 2023
- Vikings' Jalen Nailor 'continued to show up' in OTAs June 5th, 2023
- Giants' Parris Campbell showing 'early chemistry' with Daniel Jones June 5th, 2023
- Eagles' Rashaad Penny competing for roster spot June 5th, 2023
- Commanders' Jahan Dotson excited for 'explosive' offense in 2023 June 5th, 2023
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023