Juwan Johnson (quad) active for Saints in Week 18
New Orleans Saints tight end Juwan Johson will play Sunday in the team's game against the Carolina Panthers.
What It Means:
Johnson entered the weekend with a questionable tag due to a quad ailment. Despite that, he will suit up in the team's final matchup of the 2022-23 campaign.
Our models project Johnson for 3.8 catches, 39.0 yards, 0.3 touchdowns and 7.4 FanDuel points.
Source: New Orleans Saints
Recent NFL Player News
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Broncos' Russell Wilson (knee) cleared to resume throwing March 27th, 2023
Recent New Orleans Saints Player News
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Jamaal Williams becoming member of Saints March 16th, 2023
- Saints bringing Michael Thomas back March 14th, 2023
- Jameis Winston re-signs with Saints on one-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Derek Carr signing 4-year deal with Saints March 6th, 2023
- Saints re-sign wide receiver Keith Kirkwood to 1-year deal February 17th, 2023