Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card
Seattle Seahawks running back DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) is questionable for Saturday's Wild Card game against the San Francisco 49ers.
Dallas is dealing with ankle and quad injuries and is questionable to face the 49ers on Saturday. If he is available, our models expect him to handle 3.1 carries and catch 1.5 passes. Kenneth Walker (ankle) is available.
numberFire's models project Dallas for 3.7 FanDuel points against the 49ers.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Seahawks and quarterback Geno Smith agree to new three-year contract March 6th, 2023
- Seahawks' DeeJay Dallas (ankle, quad) questionable for Wild Card January 12th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle) not on Seahawks injury report January 12th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 11th, 2023
- Kenneth Walker (ankle/illness) not listed on Seattle's Week 18 injury report January 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Tyler Lockett (shin) questionable for Week 18's game against Rams January 6th, 2023