Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) is planning to play in Sunday's Wild Card game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Huntley and Anthony Brown are expected to take snaps under center for Baltimore today, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. The plan to utilize both quarterbacks is part of the reason why Baltimore has refused to officially name a starter for their clash with the Bengals. Which quarterback plays could be determined by which package the Ravens use.
Huntley's current Wild Card projection includes 177.9 passing yards, 0.76 passing touchdowns, 0.86 interceptions, 33.5 rushing yards, 0.22 rushing touchdowns, and 13.5 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,500.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Ravens use non-exclusive franchise tag on Lamar Jackson March 7th, 2023
- Rapoport: Ravens' Tyler Huntley (shoulder, wrist) and Anthony Brown to play versus Bengals January 15th, 2023
- Gus Edwards (concussion) not listed on Ravens' Wild Card injury report January 13th, 2023
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (knee) ruled out for Sunday's Wild Card game against Bengals January 13th, 2023
- Tyler Huntley (shoulder/wrist) game-time decision for Baltimore's Wild Card matchup January 13th, 2023
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (concussion) limited on Thursday January 12th, 2023