Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) questionable to return against Buffalo
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) is questionable to return to Sunday's Wild Card game against the Buffalo Bills.
What It Means:
Waddle suffered a shoulder injury on a deep pass attempt during the first quarter of Sunday's clash with the Bills. He is officially considered questionable to return.
Waddle caught 0 passes on 2 targets before exiting the game.
Source: Adam Schefter, ESPN
Recent NFL Player News
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
Recent Miami Dolphins Player News
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023