Jalen Hurts (shoulder) not listed on Eagles' Tuesday injury report
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Jalen Hurts (shoulder) was a full participant in Tuesday's practice.
Hurts is on track to play in Saturday's Divisional round contest against the New York Giants after he logged a full practice on Tuesday. In a matchup versus a New York defense allowing 16.4 FanDuel points per game to quarterbacks during the regular season, our models project Hurts to score 24.4 FanDuel points.
Hurts' current projection includes 21.5 completions for 1.8 touchdowns and 237.4 yards and 10.0 rushing attempts for 48.4 yards.
- Adam Thielen to sign three-year deal with Carolina March 19th, 2023
- Houston sends receiver Brandin Cooks to Dallas via trade March 19th, 2023
- Bears reportedly add running back D'Onta Foreman March 17th, 2023
- Mike Gesicki reportedly signs 1-year deal with Patriots on Friday March 17th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Parris Campbell becoming member of Giants March 16th, 2023
- Eagles reportedly sign running back Rashaad Penny on Tuesday March 14th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) not listed on Eagles' Tuesday injury report January 17th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) will start for Eagles in Week 18 January 8th, 2023
- Garafolo: Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) expected to play in Week 18 January 7th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Jalen Hurts (shoulder) questionable for Week 18's game versus Giants January 6th, 2023
- Jalen Hurts (shoulder) logs another limited session for Eagles January 5th, 2023