Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) good to go for Giants' Divisional matchup
New York Giants wide receiver Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) is not on the final injury report for the Divisional Round against the Philadelphia Eagles on Saturday.
Hodgins was listed as a limited practice participant this week, but he will be out there for the Giants on Saturday evening. In the Wild Card Round, Hodgins led the Giants in targets (9), receptions (8), and receiving yards (105). He also scored a touchdown for the fifth time in six appearances. Hodgins should be a top target again on Saturday in a game the Giants are expected to be trailing in.
Hodgins has a $6,700 salary for the Divisonal Round and numberFire's models project him for 9.3 FanDuel points, with 7.4 targets, 4.5 receptions, and 54.0 yards. He scored 13.8 FanDuel points versus the Eagles in Week 14 by hauling in 4 catches on 6 targets for 38 yards and a touchdown.
- New England's JuJu Smith-Schuster (ankle) limited on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- DeVante Parker (knee) limited for New England on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Ezekiel Elliott (thigh) removed from injury report on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Patriots' Demario Douglas (concussion) DNP again on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Pittsburgh's Najee Harris (knee) DNP on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Jets release quarterback Tim Boyle on Tuesday December 5th, 2023
- Giants will start Tommy DeVito at quarterback in Week 13 December 5th, 2023
- Giants open 21-day practice window for Tyrod Taylor (ribs) ahead of Week 14 December 4th, 2023
- Tyrod Taylor (ribs) returning to Giants practice Monday December 4th, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) available for Week 11 November 17th, 2023