Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) good to go for Giants' Divisional matchup
New York Giants wide receiver Isaiah Hodgins (ankle) is not on the final injury report for the Divisional Round against the Philadelphia Eagles on Saturday.
Hodgins was listed as a limited practice participant this week, but he will be out there for the Giants on Saturday evening. In the Wild Card Round, Hodgins led the Giants in targets (9), receptions (8), and receiving yards (105). He also scored a touchdown for the fifth time in six appearances. Hodgins should be a top target again on Saturday in a game the Giants are expected to be trailing in.
Hodgins has a $6,700 salary for the Divisonal Round and numberFire's models project him for 9.3 FanDuel points, with 7.4 targets, 4.5 receptions, and 54.0 yards. He scored 13.8 FanDuel points versus the Eagles in Week 14 by hauling in 4 catches on 6 targets for 38 yards and a touchdown.
- Irv Smith Jr. agreeing on deal with Bengals March 28th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Panthers' D.J. Chark underwent recent ankle surgery March 28th, 2023
- Broncos 'won't know...for a while' about Javonte Williams' (knee) health March 27th, 2023
- Bills want Josh Allen (elbow) taking fewer hits in 2023 March 27th, 2023
- Ravens' John Harbaugh a 'big believer' in Rashod Bateman (foot) March 27th, 2023
- Jamison Crowder joining Giants March 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton sticking with Giants March 16th, 2023
- Giants reportedly acquire tight end Darren Waller in trade with Raiders March 14th, 2023
- Giants 'will continue to negotiate' with running back Saquon Barkley March 12th, 2023
- Giants use franchise tag on Saquon Barkley March 7th, 2023
- Giants sign Daniel Jones to 4-year, $160 million extension March 7th, 2023