Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal
The Miami Dolphins have signed running back Raheem Mostert to a two-year contract on Tuesday.
Mostert will remain in Miami with a deal worth up to $7.6 million. Expect the 30-year old to play a similar committee role after he saw 13.25 touches per game last season and 11.4 with Jeff Wilson also on the team.
On 212 total touches in 2022, Mostert ranked 25th among running backs with a 75.7 Pro Football Focus offensive rating while recording 1,094 scrimmage yards, 5 total touchdowns, 39 missed forced tackles, and 3.52 yards per attempt after contact.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Dolphins re-sign running back Jeff Wilson to 2-year contract March 14th, 2023
- Raheem Mostert re-signs with Dolphins on 2-year deal March 14th, 2023
- Dolphins sign Mike White to two-year contract March 13th, 2023
- Dolphins pick up Tua Tagovailoa's fifth-year option March 10th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023