Saints bringing Michael Thomas back
The New Orleans Saints are re-signing wide receiver Michael Thomas to a one-year, $10 million contract.
The deal carries a maximum value of $15 million for the 30-year-old wideout. Thomas, who was limited to three games last season, has made just 10 appearances since finishing a career-best campaign in 2019. However, despite the veteran's age and injury history, Thomas could bounce back next season with Derek Carr taking over at quarterback.
MT had a 68.0% offensive snap rate in his three appearances last season and averaged 7.3 targets per game (19.6% share).
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Jamaal Williams becoming member of Saints March 16th, 2023
- Saints bringing Michael Thomas back March 14th, 2023
- Jameis Winston re-signs with Saints on one-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Derek Carr signing 4-year deal with Saints March 6th, 2023
- Saints re-sign wide receiver Keith Kirkwood to 1-year deal February 17th, 2023