Darius Slayton sticking with Giants
The New York Giants are re-signing wide receiver Darius Slayton to a two-year contract with a $12 million base and $16.5 million max value.
The Colts bringing back Slayton shortly after signing Parris Campbell to a one-year deal in free agency. Wan'Dale Robinson and Sterling Shepard are both recovering from ACL tears, leaving Isaiah Hodgins as the only other healthy receiver under contract for the Giants. Once Robinson and Shepard are healthy, Slayton will likely be competing with Campbell and Hodgins for a starting job.
Slayton caught 46 passes for 724 yards and 2 touchdowns on 71 targets in 13 games last season. Hed led the Giants in targets per game (5.5) and yards per game (55.7), as well as average depth of target (12.5) and yards per route run (1.99).
- Brian Robinson Jr. (hamstring) won't return for Commanders in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Texans' Tank Dell (ankle) will not return in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Rhamondre Stevenson (ankle) won't return for Patriots in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Chris Godwin (neck) active for Bucs in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Update: Steelers' Kenny Pickett (ankle) questionable to return December 3rd, 2023
- Steelers' Kenny Pickett helped to sidelines in Week 13; Mitchell Trubisky in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) available for Week 11 November 17th, 2023
- Tommy DeVito making another start Week 11 for Giants November 15th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Jalin Hyatt (concussion) won't return in Week 10 for Giants November 12th, 2023