Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering
New Orleans Saints wide receiver Michael Thomas (toe) is still below 100 percent, per head coach Dennis Allen.
Thomas, who re-signed with the Saints earlier this month on a one-year contract, underwent toe surgery in November after appearing in only three games last season. "We're going to be cautious with it and take our time, and we really don't want to put him out there until he's 100 percent," Allen explained. "I expect him to be fully healthy and ready to go. When that point in time is, I don't want to get into those speculations." Thomas turned 30 in the beginning of March.
MT had a 68.0% offensive snap rate in his three appearances last season and averaged 7.3 targets per game (19.6% share), with 1.71 yards per route run.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Jamaal Williams becoming member of Saints March 16th, 2023
- Saints bringing Michael Thomas back March 14th, 2023
- Jameis Winston re-signs with Saints on one-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Derek Carr signing 4-year deal with Saints March 6th, 2023
- Saints re-sign wide receiver Keith Kirkwood to 1-year deal February 17th, 2023