Giants' Parris Campbell showing 'early chemistry' with Daniel Jones
New York Giants receiver Parris Campbell has been showing "early chemistry" with quarterback Daniel Jones according to The Athletic's Dan Duggan.
Duggan noted that Campbell appears to have the chops to carve out reps as an underneath option and chain-mover, a role Jones favored a season ago with Richie James running those kinds of routes. It's only OTAs and several Giants wideouts were nursing injuries, but Campbell did sign a contract worth up to $4.7 million with the team this offseason.
Campbell's tenure with the Colts was derailed by frequent injuries, but the former second-round pick did finally play a full season in 2022. Unfortunately that season came in the Colts' worst year of offense since Campbell entered the league, but he still finished with a respectable line of 63 catches for 623 yards and 3 scores. He could work into solid volume with the Giants this season.
- Jets see quarterback Zach Wilson 'taking the right steps' September 21st, 2023
- Bills' Latavius Murray on goal line usage: 'That's why I'm here' September 21st, 2023
- Graziano: Bears' Roschon Johnson could see role grow after strong Week 2 September 21st, 2023
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (ribs) DNP again on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Titans' Derrick Henry (toe, rest) DNP on Thursday September 21st, 2023
- Brandon Aiyuk (shoulder) officially out Thursday for 49ers September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley dealing with high ankle sprain September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) active for Week 3 September 21st, 2023
- Matt Breida set to start Thursday for Giants September 21st, 2023
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (ankle) out for Week 3 September 20th, 2023
- Giants list Saquon Barkley (ankle) as DNP on Tuesday September 19th, 2023
- Giants: Saquon Barkley (ankle) trending towards game-time call September 19th, 2023