Greg Dulcich (leg) won't return in Week 1 for Denver
Denver Broncos tight end Greg Dulcich will not return Sunday in the team's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Dulcich is dealing with a leg injury. As a result, the team has ruled him out of action for the rest of the evening coming out of the halftime break. Adam Trautman, new to the team, will be the main weapon at tight end the rest of the way.
Before exiting, Dulich caught both targets for 22 yards.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Update: Javonte Williams (neck) back in for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (neck) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Marvin Mims (ankle) upgraded to full practice participant for Broncos Friday November 16th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (hip) added to Broncos' Thursday injury report November 16th, 2023
- Broncos place wide receiver Brandon Johnson (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 28th, 2023
- Broncos place Greg Dulcich (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 21st, 2023