Wan'Dale Robinson (knee) inactive in Week 1 for Giants
New York Giants wide receiver Wan'Dale Robinson will not play Sunday in the team's Week 1 game against the Dallas Cowboys.
After being limited in practice during the week, Robinson will be held out for the season opener. Coming off an ACL tear last year, the second-year player could be back in the mix in Week 2. For now, expect a lot of Parris Campbell and Jalin Hyat in the slot.
In 6 games last season, Robinson had 23 catches on 31 targets for 227 yards and 1 touchdown.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Jacksonville's Travis Etienne (ribs) questionable in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Kansas City's Jerick McKinnon (groin) ruled out in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Taylor: Cincinnati's Tee Higgins (hamstring) will play in Week 13 December 2nd, 2023
- Pederson: Travis Etienne (ribs) will be active for Jaguars' Week 13 matchup December 2nd, 2023
- Treylon Burks (concussion) questionable in Week 13 for Titans December 1st, 2023
- Giants' Darius Slayton (neck) doubtful for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Darius Slayton (arm) won't return in Week 11 for New York November 19th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) available for Week 11 November 17th, 2023
- Tommy DeVito making another start Week 11 for Giants November 15th, 2023
- Giants' Jalin Hyatt (concussion) DNP on Wednesday November 15th, 2023
- Jalin Hyatt (concussion) won't return in Week 10 for Giants November 12th, 2023