Greg Dulcich (hamstring) out multiple games for Broncos
Denver Broncos tight end Greg Dulcich (hamstring) is expected to miss multiple games, reports Adam Schefter of ESPN.
Dulcich is dealing with a hamstring injury that sidelined him for the first five and final two games of his rookie season last year. He played 19 snaps and caught 2 passes (2 targets) for 22 yards in Week 1 before exiting early. Per Schefter, the Broncos are going "to take it slow" with the injury, so Dulcich could be out a while. Adam Trautman will take over as the starting tight end in Denver, with Chris Manhertz backing him up. The Broncos will host the Washington Commanders in Week 2.
Trautman led the Broncos tight ends with 46 offensive snaps (71.9%) in Week 1. He was also first on the team among non-running backs with 5 targets, 5 catches, and 34 yards. The Commanders allowed the second-most catches to opposing tight ends (8) in the opening week, but they contained them to 44 scoreless yards on 12 targets.
- Rapoport: Vikings will activate Justin Jefferson (hamstring) off injured reserve on Tuesday, expected to play in Week 14 November 28th, 2023
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Update: Javonte Williams (neck) back in for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Javonte Williams (neck) questionable to return for Broncos in Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Marvin Mims (ankle) upgraded to full practice participant for Broncos Friday November 16th, 2023
- Jerry Jeudy (hip) added to Broncos' Thursday injury report November 16th, 2023
- Broncos place wide receiver Brandon Johnson (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 28th, 2023
- Broncos place Greg Dulcich (hamstring) on injured reserve, out at least 4 games October 21st, 2023