Philadelphia's Kenneth Gainwell (ribs) ruled out for Week 2's Thursday contest against Vikings
Philadelphia Eagles running back Kenneth Gainwell (ribs) will not play in Thursday's Week 2 game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Gainwell will not be active after he was unable to practice this week with a ribs injury.
In a matchup against a Vikings' rush defense ranked tenth per numberFire's models, expect the Eagles to utilize a committee with D'Andre Swift, Boston Scott, and potentially Rashaad Penny if he is active.
- Rapoport: Jonathan Taylor suffers thumb injury in Colts' Week 12 win, 'status in doubt going forward' November 28th, 2023
- Rico Dowdle (ankle) limited Monday for Cowboys November 27th, 2023
- Ravens 'getting more comfortable' with Keaton Mitchell at running back November 27th, 2023
- Browns' Dorian Thompson-Robinson in concussion protocol following Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- X-rays negative for Browns' Amari Cooper (ribs) after Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Vikings rule out Justin Jefferson (hamstring) for Week 12 November 27th, 2023
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (forearm) trying to play Week 13 November 27th, 2023
- Eagles' Lane Johnson (groin) inactive for Week 12 November 26th, 2023
- Eagles' A.J. Brown (thigh) available for Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Philadelphia's D'Andre Swift (ankle) available in Week 12 November 24th, 2023
- Eagles' D'Andre Swift (ankle) limited again Thursday November 23rd, 2023
- A.J. Brown (thigh) limited in Eagles' Thursday practice for Week 12 November 23rd, 2023