Eagles' Kenneth Gainwell (ribs) limited on Thursday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Kenneth Gainwell (ribs) was limited at practice on Thursday ahead of Week 3's game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday Night Football.
In the Eagles first official practice since last Thursday's win over the Minnesota Vikings, Gainwell is listed as limited. His return to practice is a good sign and it opens the door for a possible return in Week 3. Friday's practice report will provide more information. Boston Scott (concussion) did not practice.
The Eagles are 4.5-point favorites over the Buccaneers in Week 3. Thier implied team total of 25.25 points is the ninth-highest team total on the 'Thu-Mon' slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Wilson: Houston's Noah Brown (knee) expected to play in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Giants list Daniel Bellinger (illness) as questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- New York's Parris Campbell (knee) questionable in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Schultz: Seattle's Geno Smith (groin) 'tracking to be a game-time decision' in Week 14 December 9th, 2023
- Derrick Henry (rest) good to go in Week 14 for Titans December 9th, 2023
- Buffalo's Dawson Knox (wrist) activated off injured reserve on Saturday December 9th, 2023
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (forearm) available for Week 14 December 8th, 2023
- Eagles' D'Andre Swift logs full practice on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (forearm) expects to play for Eagles Sunday in Dallas December 6th, 2023
- Update: Jalen Hurts (head) back in for Eagles in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Jalen Hurts being evaluated for concussion for Eagles in Week 13; Marcus Mariota in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Dallas Goedert (arm) officially out for Philadelphia in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023