Saints: Derek Carr (shoulder) considered week-to-week
New Orleans Saints quarterback Derek Carr has a shoulder sprain and is considered week-to-week, per head coach Dennis Allen.
Carr is probably going to miss at least Week 4 against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, but he's expected to be able to return this season. Jameis Winston will start if Carr misses time, with Taysom Hill likely mixing in occasionally under center. The Saints' production on offense may take a hit without Carr, but Chris Olave and Michael Thomas should continue to dominate targets.
Jameis completed 10 of 16 passes for 101 yards in relief on Sunday, without any touchdowns or interceptions. He completed 6 of 7 to Thomas for 50 yards and 3 of 5 to Olave for 46 yards. The Saints will take on a Tampa Bay Buccaneers pass defense in Week 4 that ranked in the middle of the pack through the first two weeks of the season.
- Zach Charbonnet (knee) DNP for Seattle on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Seattle's Kenneth Walker (oblique) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley coming off Philadelphia's bench on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Ravens' Rashod Bateman (illness) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- C.J. Beathard (shoulder) limited for Jacksonville on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Rams' Tyler Higbee (neck) DNP on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Taysom Hill (foot, hand) DNP for Saints on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (concussion) limited on Wednesday December 6th, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr lands back in concussion protocol December 4th, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr (shoulder, back, concussion protocol) doubtful to return in Week 13 December 3rd, 2023
- Saints' Derek Carr carted from Week 13 game; Jameis Winston in at quarterback December 3rd, 2023
- Chris Olave (concussion) active for Saints' Week 13 game December 3rd, 2023