Cody Parkey projected to win Eagles' starting kicker job
Philadelphia Eagles kicker Cody Parkey should be the Eagles' starting kicker, Eliot Shorr-Parks of NJ Advanced Media projected.
CSN Philly's Dave Zangaro previously reported that Caleb Sturgis had a "slight edge" over Parkey, so there's either a difference of opinion among beat reporters or Parkey has made up ground in the last month. Parkey missed most of last season with a torn groin but was excellent as a rookie in 2014. The battle for the Eagles' starting kicker job should go down to the wire.
Regardless, we don't project the Philly kicker position to be that valuable in fantasy in 2016. Sturgis is our honoree for the time being, as we peg him for 35.42 extra points and 22 field goals made out of 31 attempts. This puts him as our 31st-ranked fantasy kicker going into training camp.
- Rapoport: Carson Wentz (ankle) expected to start for Colts in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Rapoport: Christian McCaffrey (hamstring) expected to miss multiple weeks for Panthers September 24th, 2021
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper (ribs) "good to go" for Week 3 battle with Eagles September 24th, 2021
- Bears' Darnell Mooney (groin) questionable for Week 3's showdown with Cleveland September 24th, 2021
- Rams' Darrell Henderson (ribs) a game-time decision for Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Tampa Bay's Antonio Brown (COVID-19) not expected to play in Week 3's game against Rams September 24th, 2021
- Stefanski: Cleveland's Odell Beckham (knee) will make season debut in Week 3 September 24th, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) to be Week 3 GTD for Browns September 23rd, 2021
- Odell Beckham (knee) practicing in full for Browns September 22nd, 2021
- Browns place Jarvis Landry (knee) on IR September 21st, 2021
- Jarvis Landry 'week-to-week' for Browns with knee sprain September 20th, 2021
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (knee) will not return against Texans September 19th, 2021