Eagles' Nigel Bradham arrested on weapons charges
Philadelphia Eagles strong-side linebacker Nigel Bradham was arrested on a weapons charge Sunday in Miami.
It's Bradham's second arrest in three months. He's facing a second degree misdemeanor concealed weapon charge, and was arrested in July for assault. Bradham has been an every-down player for the Eagles through three games, but a suspension is growing ever more likely.
The Eagles' defense ranked first in schedule-adjusted Defensive Net Expected Points per play prior to entering Week 4.
- Devin Singletary capable of being "the workload guy" April 8th, 2020
- Chiefs, DeAndre Washington agree to one-year contract April 8th, 2020
- Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons April 8th, 2020
- Falcons' John Cominsky to have increased role April 8th, 2020
- A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals April 8th, 2020
- Bengals' Drew Sample expected to make 'significant jump' April 8th, 2020
- Alshon Jeffery reportedly actively shopped by Eagles last season April 7th, 2020
- Eagles exercise Alshon Jeffery's 2020 team option March 28th, 2020
- Eagles exercise 2021 option on Zach Ertz March 27th, 2020
- Will Parks reportedly signs one-year contract with Philadelphia March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly sign linebacker Jatavius Brown to one-year deal March 21st, 2020
- Eagles reportedly acquiring Darius Slay from Lions for pair of picks March 19th, 2020