49ers likely to start Shaun Draughn in Week 17
San Francisco 49ers running back Shaun Draughn is expected to start the season finale against the Seattle Seahawks.
Draughn lost the change-of-pace job to both DuJuan Harris and Mike Davis earlier this season, but he regained the role in recent weeks. Draughn saw 16 touches last week with Carlos Hyde exiting early with a knee injury, and he should lead the backfield again in the season finale.
Our models actually project Harris as the best fantasy option in this backfield for Week 17, with 12 touches for 50 yards from scrimmage and 0.37 touchdowns. He's our RB36 for fantasy purposes this week.
- Schefter: Seahawks reportedly sign tight end Greg Olsen to one-year contract on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Eagles reportedly release linebacker Nigel Bradham on Tuesday February 18th, 2020
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Daniel Jones throws for 301 yards in Giants' loss in Week 17 December 30th, 2019
- Giants reportedly fire Pat Shurmur after 2 seasons December 30th, 2019
- Giants' Rhett Ellison (concussion) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Sterling Shepard scores for Giants, records 76 yards in win December 23rd, 2019
- Giants' Daniel Jones throws 5 touchdowns in Week 16's overtime win over Washington December 22nd, 2019
- Giants' Saquon Barkley accounts for 279 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019