Malcolm Brown locked in as Rams' second running back
Los Angeles Rams running back Malcolm Brown is second on the team's depth chart.
Brown, a third-year undrafted free agent out of Texas, was primarily used on special teams last season, but he did play in all 16 games. Through two preseason contests, he's averaging 2.7 yards per carry on 14 attempts as the clear number-two behind Todd Gurley and ahead of undrafted rookie Justin Davis. Even if Gurley goes down with an injury this season, the Rams would likely bring in outside help to fill the void in the backfield. Lance Dunbar is out indefinitely with a knee injury.
numberFire's models project Brown to rush 32.8 times for 81.3 yards and 1.38 touchdowns this season, while adding 114.1 yards and 0.86 touchdowns on 9.6 catches. He's the RB77 overall in our fantasy rankings entering the year.
- Cowboys' Dak Prescott accounts for 3 touchdowns and 3 turnovers in Week 3 loss to Seattle September 27th, 2020
- Lions' Kenny Golladay records 57 yards and a score in 2020 season debut September 27th, 2020
- Cowboys' Cedrick Wilson surprises with 107 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 3 loss to Seahawks September 27th, 2020
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson continues to cook, tosses 5 touchdowns in Week 3 victory over Cowboys September 27th, 2020
- Seahawks' Tyler Lockett embarrasses Dallas with 100 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Seahawks' Chris Carson (knee) exits early against Cowboys in Week 3 September 27th, 2020
- Rams' Jared Goff throws 2 touchdowns and rushes for 1 in Week 3 loss to Bills September 27th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) removed from injury report ahead of Week 3's game against Buffalo September 25th, 2020
- Rams' Cam Akers (ribs) out for Week 3 clash with Buffalo September 25th, 2020
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (finger) fully practices on Thursday September 24th, 2020
- Rams: Cam Akers (ribs) recovering slower than expected September 24th, 2020
- Rams' Cam Akers (ribs) misses Wednesday's practice September 23rd, 2020