Andre Ellington doesn't touch the ball in Cardinals' Week 6 victory
Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington did not receive a single touch in his team's 38-33 Week 6 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
This is a huge disappointment for Ellington, especially considering how much offense there was in this game. However, game flow led to the Cardinals featuring the rejuvenated Adrian Peterson. Still, it's concerning to see Ellington not even involved in the short passing game. He failed to catch his only target. Arizona takes on the Los Angeles Rams in Week 7.
Ellington has caught 28 passes in 2017, turning them into 257 yards and zero touchdowns. He has also ran the ball 13 times for 49 yards.
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley projected for 6.9 targets against the Rams in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bears' Allen Robinson projected for 66.4 yards against the Saints in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark ranked as Week 7's WR10 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as Week 7's TE3 October 19th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews projected for 64.1 yards against the Seahawks in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard won't be traded this season October 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul (neck) resumes practicing October 16th, 2019
- Jameis Winston turns the ball over 6 times in Week 6 loss to Carolina October 13th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin snags 10 catches in Week 6 loss October 13th, 2019
- Mike Evans hauls in 9 catches on 17 targets in Week 6 loss to the Panthers October 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Peyton Barber projected for 12 touches in London in Week 6 October 12th, 2019