Andre Ellington (quad) unlikely to play for Cardinals on Sunday
Arizona Cardinals running back Andre Ellington (quad) is not expected to play Week 7 against the Los Angeles Rams.
Ellington was listed as questionable, though his chances of playing were always slim after sitting out practice on both Thursday and Friday. Adrian Peterson should see every-down work on Sunday at Twickenham Stadium in London.
Peterson's projected workload has boomed, as we peg him for 59.6 rushing yards and 0.5 touchdowns on 13.9 carries, adding 1.9 catches for 11.0 yards. That would equate to 11.1 FanDuel points at a salary of $6,300 in Week 7.
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) DNP on Wednesday, questionable for Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) full participant on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) gets in a full practice on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Report: Josh Gordon (knee) could be waived by Patriots, sign as free agent 'soon' October 23rd, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) likely to be a game-time decision in Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Patriots reportedly asked about Buccaneers' O.J. Howard October 21st, 2019
- Buccaneers' O.J. Howard won't be traded this season October 16th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul (neck) resumes practicing October 16th, 2019
- Jameis Winston turns the ball over 6 times in Week 6 loss to Carolina October 13th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin snags 10 catches in Week 6 loss October 13th, 2019
- Mike Evans hauls in 9 catches on 17 targets in Week 6 loss to the Panthers October 13th, 2019