Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) not practicing Wednesday
According to ESPN's Dan Graziano, New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard is not at Wednesday's practice.
Shepard is being hampered by a hamstring injury and was seen working with trainers in the team's fieldhouse. That certainly doesn't sound, but we'll have to see how the rest of the week shapes up for Shepard. In the even that he's out, Evan Engram would be the go-to guy with Roger Lewis and Tavarres King operating as the team's top-two wideouts against the Dallas Cowboys.
numberFire's models have Shepard down for 7.0 targets, 5.0 catches and 11.2 FanDuel points at a cost of $6,400 from his wide receiver spot.
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (shoulder) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Derek Carr (ankle) "ready to go" for Raiders' Week 3 showdown with Dolphins September 22nd, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) limited on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (groin) DNP on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Elijah Mitchell (shoulder) 'has chance' to play Sunday for San Francisco September 22nd, 2021
- 49ers' Trey Sermon (concussion) 'trending in good direction' September 22nd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021
- Darin Ruf out of San Francisco's Saturday lineup against Atlanta September 18th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley plays 84% of snaps in Giants loss September 17th, 2021
- Giants' Nick Gates fractures leg in first quarter Thursday September 16th, 2021
- Saquon Barkley (knee) active for Giants on Thursday Night Football September 16th, 2021
- Giants' Saquon Barkley (knee) unlikely to be "totally unleashed" against Washington in Week 2 September 15th, 2021