Giants' Sterling Shepard (neck) to miss out on season finale
New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard (neck) is out for Week 17 against the Redskins.
Shepard has been battling injuries all season so it isn't a surprise that the team and player are erring on the side of caution heading into a meaningless curtain-closer with Washington. Evan Engram (ribs) and Tavarres King (concussion) are also out so Roger Lewis and Travis Rudolph will see some more action.
Shepard finished the season with 59 receptions for 731 yards and a pair of scores.
- Cooper Kupp continues dominance in Rams' win against Tampa Bay September 26th, 2021
- Kareem Hunt paces Cleveland backs in dominant win over Chicago September 26th, 2021
- Mike Gesicki breaks out in Dolphins' overtime Week 3 loss September 26th, 2021
- Mike Williams scores twice in Chargers' Week 3 victory September 26th, 2021
- Chargers' Justin Herbert throws 4 touchdowns in upset win over Chiefs September 26th, 2021
- Josh Allen scores 5 touchdowns in Bills' blowout victory September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (hamstring) ruled out for remainder of Week 3 September 26th, 2021
- Giants rule out Darius Slayton (hamstring) for remainder of Week 3 contest September 26th, 2021
- Giants' Devontae Booker inactive for Week 3 clash with Atlanta September 26th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) listed as questionable on Giants' Week 3 injury report September 24th, 2021
- Kenny Golladay (hip) limited for Giants on Thursday September 23rd, 2021
- Giants' Evan Engram (calf) returns to limited practice on Wednesday September 22nd, 2021