Rams' Sam Ficken projected to be the third-best fantasy kicker of Wild Card Weekend
Los Angeles Rams kicker Sam Ficken is projected by numberFire to finish as the Wild Card Weekend's third-best fantasy kicker.
Ficken has played just 2 games in place of Greg Zuerlein, connecting on 2-of-3 field goals and 4-of-5 extra points. With the Rams holding a 27.5 implied point total (the most of the 8 teams playing) as 6.5-point home favorites, the game script lends itself to a solid day for Fickens.
Our models project Ficken for 1.8 field goals and 2.3 extra points for 8.5 FanDuel points on Saturday.
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Michael Pittman (ankle) questionable for Week 2's matchup against Rams September 17th, 2021
- Josh Jacobs (toe/ankle) ruled out for Raiders in Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Titans cut Mike Badgley, elevate Randy Bullock September 14th, 2021
- Titans' Sam Ficken (groin) placed on injured reserve September 11th, 2021
- A.J. Brown (knee) returns to Titans' practice Thursday September 9th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee) DNP on Wednesday September 8th, 2021
- Titans activate Ryan Tannehill from COVID-19 list September 5th, 2021
- Titans' Brian Hill placed on injured reserve August 29th, 2021