Jaguars sign cornerback D.J. Hayden to three-year deal
According to ESPN's Adam Caplan, the Jacksonville Jaguars have signed free agent corner D.J. Hayden to a three-year, $19 million deal.
The Jags let Aaron Colvin walk in free agency (and sign with the Houston Texans), so they were in need of a slot corner. Hayden, who last played with the Lions, logged 488 snaps but graded as Pro Football Focus' 89th-ranked corner a year ago. The former first-rounder gets $9.5 million in guarantees with an upside of $21 million total, counting incentives.
Hayden totaled 35 tackles, 9 passes defensed and 1 sack in 16 games last season.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Gardner Minshew throws 3 touchdowns Sunday in Jaguars' season-finale December 30th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (illness, neck) inactive for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Leonard Fournette downgraded to doubtful for Jacksonville's season finale December 28th, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook (neck, shoulder) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Jaguars' Leonard Fournette (neck) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Jaguars' Gardner Minshew (shoulder) questionable for Week 17 December 27th, 2019