Tyler Eifert expected to have his snaps limited by the Bengals this season
Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said he never wants tight end Tyler Eifert to play 50 snaps in a game this season.
Lewis specifically said "Well I hope he never gets 50" when asked about a hypothetical 50-snap performance by Eifert. The oft-injured tight end managed to play in just two games in 2017 and is looking to be headed to a timeshare with Tyler Kroft as the Bengals' top tight end.
Our models like Eifert to finish as a top-10 tight end in fantasy this year with 60.6 catches, 604.5 yards, and 5.4 touchdowns in 2018. Those numbers could fall if he loses snaps to Kroft this season.
- Falcons' Calvin Ridley projected for 6.9 targets against the Rams in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bears' Allen Robinson projected for 66.4 yards against the Saints in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Rams' Brandin Cooks projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark ranked as Week 7's WR10 October 19th, 2019
- Eagles' Zach Ertz ranked as Week 7's TE3 October 19th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews projected for 64.1 yards against the Seahawks in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bengals' Andy Dalton projected for 251.9 yards in Week 7 October 19th, 2019
- Bengals' A.J. Green (ankle) still has 'little ways to go' October 17th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) does not practice for Bengals Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Bengals left tackle Cordy Glenn (concussion) cleared for practice October 16th, 2019
- Joe Mixon projected to rush for 62 yards Sunday for the Bengals October 12th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) returns to practice Thursday, Bengals opposed to trade October 10th, 2019