Islanders' Marek Zidlicky scores twice in win over New Jersey
New York Islanders defenseman Marek Zidlicky scored two goals in Sunday's 4-0 win over the New Jersey Devils.
Zidlicky spent parts of four seasons with the Devils, but he did them no favors tonight. The 38-year-old opened the scoring in the first period with a blast from the point. His second goal gave the Islanders a 4-0 lead. John Tavares and Matt Martin also scored for the Islanders.
Zidlicky has three goals and 10 points in 27 games this season. We project him to score three more goals and pass out 12 more assists over the final 50 games.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Islanders' Jaroslav Halak starting in goal against the Ducks October 11th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss is back between the pipes Monday for Islanders October 9th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will be in goal Friday for the Islanders October 6th, 2017
- Thomas Greiss will tend the twine for the Islanders versus Ottawa April 9th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak in net as Islanders face Carolina April 6th, 2017
- Jaroslav Halak gets the green light by the Islanders on Tuesday April 4th, 2017