Jaromir Jagr scores two goals in Florida win over Minnesota
Florida Panthers winger Jaromir Jagr scored two goals in Sunday's 2-1 win over the Minnesota Wild.
Jagr opened the scoring just 27 seconds into the game and he added the game-winner at the 8:52 mark of the third frame. Dmitry Kulikov assisted on both of the 43-year-old's goals. The Panthers have won nine games in a row.
Jagr, 43, has 13 goals and 28 points in 36 games this season. Our rest-of-season projections see him tallying 12 more goals with 18 more assists over the final 42 games. His Corsi For Percentage of 53.9 is just a touch below his career average of 54.6. Jagr's Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is 6.4, which is his best clip since 2012-'13.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017