Tyson Barrie leads Colorado to 4-1 win with four-point night
Colorado Avalanche defenseman Tyson Barrie scored two goals and added two assists in Colorado's 4-1 victory over the Los Angeles Kings.
After a scoreless first period, Barrie potted his first goal of the game while the Avalanche were on the power-play. His second goal of the game put Colorado ahead 2-1. He then assisted on power-play goals by Matt Duchene and Jarome Iginla.
Barrie's goals were his fifth and sixth of the season. He now has 27 points, including six points in his last five games. Our rest-of-season projections expect Barrie to tally six more goals and 22 more assists over the final 41 games. Both his Corsi For Percentage (45.5) and his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-2.7) are career-worst marks.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) won't play Thursday night November 16th, 2017
- Toronto's Auston Matthews (upper body) not playing on Wednesday night November 8th, 2017
- Maple Leafs' Frederik Andersen confirmed as Wednesday's starting goalie October 11th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting in goal for Toronto on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen starting Toronto's season-opener in Winnipeg October 4th, 2017
- Frederik Andersen will be in goal for Toronto in Game 5 April 21st, 2017