Islanders' Travis Hamonic (lower body) won't play Saturday
New York Islanders defenseman Travis Hamonic (lower body) won't play in Saturday afternoon's game against the Philadelphia Flyers.
Hamonic doesn't do much offensively, but he's still a key member of the Islanders' blue line. The 25-year-old has averaged almost 24 minutes of ice time per game this season. Scott Mayfield will take his spot in the lineup.
He has two goals and eight points in 41 games this season. We project Hamonic to record three more goals and 11 more assists over the remainder of the season, assuming he doesn't miss significant time. His 51.5 Corsi For Percentage is the best clip of his career while his 2.1 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is well above his career average of -1.3.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Flames tap Mike Smith to start in goal on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting between the crease for Flames on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Mike Smith starting at goalie for the Flames on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Mike Smith making his Flames debut on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Flames will have Brian Elliott in goal as they look for first win of the playoffs April 17th, 2017
- Jon Gillies will make his NHL debut for Calgary on Thursday April 6th, 2017