Predators' Colin Wilson practices but is still without a return date
Nashville Predators forward Colin Wilson (lower body) participated in Wednesday's practice.
He said he felt good following the session, but there is no timetable set for his return. Wilson hasn't played since January 8 due to a lower-body injury.
Wilson has four goals and 12 assists in 36 games this season. He's sporting a career-best 56.2 Corsi For Percentage, and his 2.9 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength is slightly above his career average of 2.2.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Jonathan Bernier will start in goal for Colorado on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov to man the crease for Colorado on Wednesday October 11th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov is starting Monday for Avalanche October 9th, 2017
- Semyon Varlamov starting between the pipes for Colorado to open the season October 5th, 2017
- Calvin Pickard will man the crease one more time for the Avalanche April 9th, 2017
- Avalanche asking Calvin Pickard to stop the Blackhawks April 4th, 2017