Ducks' Hampus Lindholm scores, sets new career high
Anaheim Ducks defenseman Hampus Lindholm has set a new career-high in goals scored.
Lindholm found the back of the net for the eighth time this season during Tuesday's 5-3 victory over the Edmonton Oilers. That tops his mark of seven goals in 78 contests as a sophomore last season. For much of this season, it didn't look like Lindholm would beat his 2014-'15 mark, but he's scored five goals in his last nine games.
We have Lindholm projected for three more goals and six more assists over the remainder of the season. He owns superb possession numbers this season. His 57.8 Corsi For Percentage and 5.8 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength are both career highs.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Ducks' Ryan Kesler (hip) to make season debut Wednesday night December 27th, 2017
- Ducks' Corey Perry is week-to-week with lower-body injury December 12th, 2017
- Ducks' Ryan Getzlaf (face) might miss two months following surgery November 7th, 2017
- John Gibson is the Ducks' starting goalie on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- John Gibson gets the call Wednesday for Ducks October 11th, 2017
- John Gibson starting at goalie for the Ducks on Monday October 9th, 2017