Mark Letestu scores twice, dishes out assists in Edmonton's 6-4 win
Edmonton Oilers center Mark Letestu scored twice and added an assist in a 6-4 victory over the St. Louis Blues.
Letestu was the leading scorer for the Oilers in a wild, high-scoring affair. Ryan Nugent-Hopkins scored twice on the power-play, which the Oilers capitalized on four times in a surprising explosion against a strong Blues team.
We project him to record one more goal and two assists over the remainder of the season. Letestu has traditionally rated poorly in his possession metrics, but both his Corsi For Percentage (45.2) and Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength (-5.5) are below his career average.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Jets starting Connor Hellebuyck against the Canucks October 12th, 2017
- Connor Hellebuyck starting in goal for Winnepeg on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Steve Mason starting between the pipes in Winnipeg's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Eric Comrie set to make first career start as Jets square off with Columbus April 6th, 2017
- Michael Hutchinson to start in goal for Jets on Tuesday April 4th, 2017
- Jets rolling with Michael Hutchinson as they host the Ducks March 30th, 2017