Rangers' Keith Yandle dishes out two assists
New York Rangers defenseman Keith Yandle recorded two assists in the Rangers' 5-2 victory over the Boston Bruins on Wednesday night.
Yandle is having another nice season. In 74 games played, the 29-year-old has five goals and 42 points.
Over the final nine games, we project him to record one more goal with four more assists. Yandle's 50.3 Corsi For Percentage and 2.9 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength are both down slightly from last season's numbers.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017