Tampa Bay's Anton Stralman takes part in optional skate
Tampa Bay Lightning defenseman Anton Stralman (leg) participated in Tuesday's optional skate.
He skated in a regular-colored jersey, but he still needs to practice with the full team and get through contact drills. It is encouraging he got back on the ice with some teammates for the first time since fracturing his left leg on March 25.
Stralman tallied 34 points (9 goals, 25 assists) in 73 games played in the regular season and averaged 22:05 minutes on the ice per game, a career high. He posted an impressive 54.3 Corsi For Percentage, although his Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength of 1.6 was below his career average of 2.4. Our models think Tuesday's game against the New York Islanders will basically be a coin flip, giving the Lightning a 52 percent chance at winning.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo starting in goal on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Panthers' Roberto Luongo will be in goal on Friday October 6th, 2017
- James Reimer will be in net as the Panthers end their 2016-17 campaign April 9th, 2017
- Panthers asking Reto Berra to stop the Canadiens April 3rd, 2017
- Panthers green-light Reto Berra against Montreal March 30th, 2017
- James Reimer starting as Florida travels to Toronto March 28th, 2017