Tyler Seguin lends a hand four times, Stars dismantle St. Louis
Dallas Stars center Tyler Seguin picked up four assists in Thursday's 6-2 win over the St. Louis Blues.
Seguin entered the contest with three assists on the season and had not recorded a helper since October 20. He finished the contest with a plus-three rating and had four shots on goal as well.
Seguin has 5 goals and 12 points through 10 contests this season, while our models project him to add another 73 points (33 goals, 40 assists) over the remainder of the season. He's been solid with possession, recording a 52.3 Corsi For Percentage and 4.1 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017