Chris Kreider ready to go for Rangers Friday night
New York Rangers winger Chris Kreider has been medically cleared to return to the and was active at Thursday's practice.
Kreider was sidelined with cervical/spinal issues, but returns to the Rangers' lineup for Friday's matchup with the Columbus Blue Jackets. He missed two games.
Kreider has 3 goals and 11 points in 11 games played this season, earning a 55.1 Corsi For Percentage and 9.3 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Tim Federowicz starting for Texas on Sunday June 23rd, 2019
- Carlos Perez starting at catcher for Texas on Sunday September 30th, 2018
- Marwin Gonzalez starting for Houston on Tuesday July 3rd, 2018
- Rangers' Isiah Kiner-Falefa draws the start behind the plate on Wednesday June 27th, 2018
- Rangers rolling with Henrik Lundqvist on Friday night October 13th, 2017
- Henrik Lundqvist draws call for Rangers on Tuesday October 10th, 2017