Stars make John Klingberg healthy scratch Monday for missing meeting
Dallas Stars defenseman John Klingberg will be a healthy scratch Monday night against the Minnesota Wild because he missed the team meeting in the morning.
Klingberg accidentally overslept. He later apologized.
Klingberg has two goals and eight assists through 19 games this season. His 46.9 Corsi For Percentage and -0.5 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength are both easily career-worsts for the 24-year-old.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Ben Bishop to man the crease for Dallas against the Predators October 12th, 2017
- Ben Bishop is starting Tuesday in Dallas October 10th, 2017
- Ben Bishop will start between the pipes for Dallas October 6th, 2017
- Ben Bishop signs six-year deal with Stars May 12th, 2017
- Dallas acquires Ben Bishop from Kings May 9th, 2017
- Stars expected to roll with Antti Niemi in goal on Tuesday April 4th, 2017