Tyler Bozak sidelined for Maple Leafs Monday with lower-body injury
Toronto Maple Leafs center Tyler Bozak is dealing with a lower-body injury that will force him out of Monday's contest against the Anaheim Ducks.
Frederik Gauthier will replace him in the Leafs' lineup. Bozak is considered day-to-day.
Bozak has six goals and 19 points in 30 games this season, but his 16:28 average time on ice is a career-low. He owns a 52.9 Corsi For Percentage and 1.6 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017