Jared Coreau tasked with stopping shots for Red Wings on Tuesday
Detroit Red Wings goalie Jared Coreau has been named the starter for Tuesday's contest against the Boston Bruins.
Through 10 games since being called up from the minors, Coreau has gone 5-1-2 with a 2.79 goals-against average and .904 save percentage. He'll be looking for redemption against the Bruins tonight after they smacked him for three goals on eight shots last Wednesday, leading to an early hook. They are just 24th in the NHL with 2.42 goals for per game.
Among 20 goalies starting on Tuesday night, numberFire ranks Coreau as the third-worst fantasy option. Our models project him for 24.5 saves, 2.5 goals against and only a 24.0 percent chance of scoring a win.
- NHL suspends 2019-2020 season March 12th, 2020
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Jake Allen starting in goal for the Blues on Thursday night October 12th, 2017
- Carter Hutton will start for Blues on Tuesday October 10th, 2017
- Jake Allen starting in goal for Blues on Monday October 9th, 2017
- Blues' Jake Allen will start Wednesday's season-opener October 4th, 2017
- Jake Allen getting the nod in Game 2 for Blues April 14th, 2017