Matt Duchene (illness) active for Avalanche on Wednesday
Colorado Avalanche center Matt Duchene will be back in the lineup Wednesday after missing Monday's game due to an illness.
Duchene says he's "feeling much better" after describing a rough weekend. He was playing well prior to getting sick with two goals and two helpers over a three-game stretch.
The 26-year-old has recorded 15 goals and 28 points in 40 games this season while posting a 49.7 Corsi For Percentage and career-best 4.4 Relative Corsi For Percentage at Even Strength.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Predators' Roman Josi (lower body) set to miss second straight game Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Predators rolling with Pekka Rinne in goal for season opener October 5th, 2017
- Frederick Gaudreau's goal in Game 4 makes history as Predators tie series June 6th, 2017
- Filip Forsberg scores as Predators tie Stanley Cup Finals 2-2 June 6th, 2017
- Roman Josi picks up three points as Predators take Game 3 June 4th, 2017
- Predators won't announce Game 3 starter June 2nd, 2017