Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday
The San Jose Sharks are starting Martin Jones in goal on Thursday as they host the Edmonton Oilers.
Jones has won his last two starts while allowing just two goals on 64 shots for a .969 save percentage. The Sharks netminder owns a 35-22-6 record with a .913 save percentage and a 2.37 goals against average this season.
Our models project Jones for 2.4 goals allowed, 24.8 saves, and a 46.0% chance of earning the win.
- Blues take home first Stanley Cup in franchise history June 13th, 2019
- Nikita Kucherov signs 8-year extension with Lightning July 10th, 2018
- Kings, Drew Doughty agree to eight-year extension June 30th, 2018
- John Carlson, Capitals agree to 8-year extension June 25th, 2018
- T.J. Oshie scores a pair as Capitals force Game 7 in Eastern Conference Final May 22nd, 2018
- Marc-Andre Fleury leads Vegas to a berth in the Stanley Cup Finals May 20th, 2018
- Sharks sign Evander Kane to massive seven-year deal May 24th, 2018
- Sharks' Joe Thornton (knee) out indefinitely with MCL injury January 24th, 2018
- Martin Jones gets the nod in goal for the Sharks on Thursday October 12th, 2017
- Martin Jones starting in goal for the Sharks on Wednesday October 4th, 2017
- Martin Jones manning the crease for San Jose in Game 5 April 20th, 2017
- Martin Jones will defend the post for San Jose on Thursday April 6th, 2017